It’s Your Bank, On The Phone.
RiverHills Bank customers can enjoy the convenience of banking on-the-go with our Free Mobile Banking service.Whether you need to check your account balance at the grocery store, transfer money between accounts while at the office or pay a bill when you’re out of town, we’ve got you covered with RiverHills Mobile Banking. If you’re a RiverHills Online Banking customer, all you need is a mobile phone or tablet computer.
Our Free Mobile Banking service offers several advantages:
- It’s convenient – Your finances are with you anywhere, anytime.
- It’s secure – Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your personal information is protected.
- It works with any mobile phone – Plus, apps are available for the iPhone® and Android™.
To access RiverHills Mobile Banking through a web browser, visit m.riverhillsbank.com
RiverHills Mobile Banking
From a smartphone or tablet computer, RiverHills Bank Mobile Banking gives you access to your accounts from your mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application (app), depending on your preference and phone cababilities. Both options allow you to:
View multiple account balances.
- View recent transactions – search up to 90 days of recent account activity by date, amount or check number.
- Pay bills – schedule single, non-recurring payments to payees already set-up in RiverHills Online Banking.
- Cancel scheduled payments.
- Transfer funds between checking and savings accounts.
- Make transfers to installment loan account(s).
- Browser-based access to RiverHills Mobile Banking is available at: m.riverhillsbank.com
RiverHills Text Banking
Requiring a mobile phone with text messaging capability, RiverHills Text Banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone. It’s the fast, easy way to receive account balances or recent account history by sending text-based commands to a shortcode. For example, by texting the command “B” to RiverHills Bank’s shortcode (71588), you will receive a text response with current balance information for the account you specify when activating your Mobile Banking service. By texting the command “C” to 71588, you will receive a text response containing a list of all available Text Banking commands.
Mobile Banking Security Tips
- Modify the phone’s settings so that only messages from authorized numbers are allowed.
- Add RiverHills Bank’s short code and customer service phone number to your contacts and only initiate SMS and phone calls from your contact list. Do not reply to SMS messages that do not exist in your contact list.
- Do not click on links in SMS messages unless you initiated the SMS conversation with RHB.
- Do not call phone numbers not in your contact list. If you are unsure about a phone number, you may text “Help” to your RHB short code and compare the phone numbers. Only call the numbers in your Help response or in your contact list to avoid Vishing.
- Bookmark RHB’s mobile web site and only use this bookmark to access the site to avoid phishing.
- Avoid using unsecured, public WiFi networks to access financial accounts with mobile devices.
- Always use your cellular network when conducting mobile financial services.
- Only download apps from stores, such as Apple & Android, that are submitted and branded by RiverHills Bank.
- Finally, know that RHB will not ask users to provide confidential information over an email or SMS message.