GREAT NEWS! We’ve completed our quality control testing and are now ready to install the previously announced RiverHills Bank Online Bill Payment enhancements.
As such, on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2021, RiverHills Bank Online Banking’s Bill Payment service will get a new look and improved navigation features aimed at making your online experience even better! Details of these exciting enhancements, as well as “what you need to know” and tips on how to prepare for these changes are noted below…so please READ ON!
RiverHills Bank Online Bill Pay Enhancements:
- Streamlined Bill Payment navigation will enable you to move easily between approval, payment, and history tasks. This new design will facilitate paying and approving multiple bills at once.
- Better positioned links for administrative-type tasks such as reports and user settings. These links will now appear to the right of the payment windows.
- Bill Pay’s powerful reporting tool now includes graphs to aid in analyzing how your money is spent.
- View and plan payments based on your account balance(s) with Bill Pay’s new “Balance Worksheet”.
- NEW: A new security feature that alerts you when a new account was added to your Bill Payment service. Designed to prevent fraudsters from adding an unauthorized payment funding account to your Bill Payment relationship, this new feature will send you an email alert at your first login notifying you that a new funding account has been added.
What You Need to Know and Tips on Preparing for Thursday, November 18, 2021:
- Our online Bill Pay service will NOT be available for your use through RiverHills Bank Online Banking beginning at 3:00 AM CST and ending approximately at 8:00 AM CST. TIP: Your access to Bill Pay services and managing Payees through our Consumer Mobile Banking application will not be affected during this time period.
- Any bills you may have scheduled in advance of Thursday, November 18, 2021 will not be affected, even those bills that you have instructed us to pay on Thursday. TIP: Schedule payments and create new payees before November 18, 2021.
- This maintenance window will only affect your access to bill payment services. The other features of RiverHills Bank Online Banking will be available for your use on Thursday, November 18th. TIP: Plan for Bill Pay’s downtime by entering any bill payment instructions you may have anticipated entering during the Thursday, November 18th business day prior to 8:30 AM CST.
- Adding individuals as new payees for electronic payments will no longer be available after Thursday, November 18, 2021 through Bill Payment. If you add a person as a new Bill Pay payee after this date, the person will be paid via a paper check. Individual payees existing prior to Thursday, November 18, 2021 will not be affected. TIP: If you need to send funds electronically to an individual, please register to use our People Pay service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this temporary disruption to RiverHills Bank Online Bill Pay services may cause. However, we trust that the resulting enhancements will help ease your Bill Payment service usage, increase efficiency and save you time.
If you have any questions, please call 601-636-1445 and ask for Operations Department (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST).